• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 11 - CONTEST ON P96 - HUGE 100 PAGE GRUNT RECAP ON P128

1,831 posts in this topic

FANTASTIC FOUR: IN SEARCH OF GALACTUS - HARDBACK - $11

Shrinked, new original $30 retail. Collects # 204 - 214 early Bryne. Got TWO COPIES of this classic stuff.

SOLD ONE COPY TO LONETREE

0clooneython81225.jpg

Hey Michael!! :takeit:

X-MEN: VIGNETTES - TPB - $8

Contains the back up stories from Classic X-Men. Everyone I've sold this to has enjoyed it. Ask Detroit Mike, ask Shaven Kev... they will tell you this is "good readin".

I've got TWO COPIES still. Snag my last ones now.

0clooneython81306.jpg

recap this mofo yo! it goes up by 10 pages a minute!

Recap.

Page 1

:rulez:

Page 2-3

Breathless anticipation

Page 3-18

The slow realization that the drek cannot bring us happiness :cry: Only the mocking of Rupp can make us complete :preach:

Page 19-20

A general malaise sets in as the boardies slowly lose there grip on sanity and reality testing skills further erode :insane:

Page 21-22

Kramerica saves the day...proving that laughter really is the best medicine lol However, now a slow burn of jealousy towards Lone Tree begins to threaten the thread (and according to Dark Side of the Force rule book, it should blossom into full blown hate within the next ten pages or so :mad: )

Heath wish you were here . Winter Park with no crowds. :whee:

recap this mofo yo! it goes up by 10 pages a minute!

Recap.

Page 1

:rulez:

Page 2-3

Breathless anticipation

Page 3-18

The slow realization that the drek cannot bring us happiness :cry: Only the mocking of Rupp can make us complete :preach:

Page 19-20

A general malaise sets in as the boardies slowly lose there grip on sanity and reality testing skills further erode :insane:

Page 21-22

Kramerica saves the day...proving that laughter really is the best medicine lol However, now a slow burn of jealousy towards Lone Tree begins to threaten the thread (and according to Dark Side of the Force rule book, it should blossom into full blown hate within the next ten pages or so :mad: )

Heath wish you were here . Winter Park with no crowds. :whee:

So do I brother, so do I :cry:

:gossip: Have an extra Hot Toddy for me (thumbs u

ULTIMATE FALLOUT # 4 - 2ND PRINTING VARIANT, BOTH COVERS - $3 SET

I've got FOUR SETS of these at $3 a set. Again you are getting both covers below for only $3 (the original cost of one).

SOLD ONE SET TO THE VERY SEXY (AND SHAVEN)... SHAVEN KEV

0clooneython81287.jpg

0clooneython81286.jpg