• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 11 - CONTEST ON P96 - HUGE 100 PAGE GRUNT RECAP ON P128

1,831 posts in this topic

The Dead Boardie contest is heating up ! Nothing like the smell of dead Boardie in the morning I always say :)

Boscoe still in the lead by a considerable margin (well considerable in context to whats going on here)...

Chriskabba in a not to distant 2nd place with MarvelFanGirl showing up the boys with a respectable third place showing on her first time out the photoshop gate.

Boscoe & MarvelFanGirl both showing that being girls can result in votes :)

but im brokes after xmas...can I pay with slightly used toe nail clippings?

maybe after clooneython ends I'll blow out some of my sheeeeet...I want an amp and an electric geeeetar.

I'm not willing to part with my amp (its a Traynor tube amp :cloud9: ) but I might have an extra "geeeetar"... though I would venture to say that the basics are best learned on an acoustic guitar if you're just starting.

You are right sir...but its just not as noisy :(

I've been picking it up and putting it down for about 2 years and now its been almost a year since I practiced. Looking for something to get me energized.

Maybe I should take lessons but they seem really expensive.

I've been hitting the gym for over a year and hardly missed a day. I want to make guitar practice the thing I add into my schedule this year.

really though he should just come up with some prize for the top spender...it worked on your azz awhile back ;)

:whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee:

Next boardie to spend $100 after this post will receive...

ONE PUBLISHED PAGE OF ORIGINAL ART from DC !

My choice of course... but rest assured it will be a nice page.

The:rulez: for this are as follows...

1) Spend $100 (or an additional $100 if you've spent that much already in this thread) AFTER this post on my stuff in this thread .

2) Get free original art.

Lets see who want some cheap stuff AND a page of artwork :grin:

:whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: :whee: