• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON 11 - CONTEST ON P96 - HUGE 100 PAGE GRUNT RECAP ON P128

1,831 posts in this topic

Im falling behind even more so in the votes :(

340xp.gif

I voted for you :grin:

Mucho appreciated! Im glad to see that people are voting for me this time around, it was fun. the last few contest i did a half a**ed job and partook of the whine even but this time I came prepared and f I hadnt been working so much I could have achieved this really awesome thing I wanted to do, however I really do appreciate the votes (thumbs u

but im brokes after xmas...can I pay with slightly used toe nail clippings?

maybe after clooneython ends I'll blow out some of my sheeeeet...I want an amp and an electric geeeetar.

I'm not willing to part with my amp (its a Traynor tube amp :cloud9: ) but I might have an extra "geeeetar"... though I would venture to say that the basics are best learned on an acoustic guitar if you're just starting.

luckily my parents brought me up one of my guitars when they came to visit last. When I left home, I left everything there basically (i took off at 17 and made my way in life) No amp, but I use my soundboard on my laptop. its good enough, im not doing gigs anymore so its all good :)

I haven't done gigs since 2009 when I ended up having to work two jobs to keep the house. I'm up to four electric guitars, one acoustic, one classical, an acoustic/electric bass and a 5 string bass, plus the Traynor guitar amp and a Kustom bass amp.

(thumbs u

me and a few friends considered putting together a band just for fun but we're way too busy. hes full time working and im working full time and going to school full time. Plus i was looking for some indie laid back sad piano acoustic type stuff and he's hardcore metal and punk, which I can do but not always feeling it. we had a eye on a scheter though :D it was gorgeous, occasionally you can find us causing ruckus in guitar center him on drums me on guitar (thumbs u

I haven't done gigs since 2009 when I ended up having to work two jobs to keep the house. I'm up to four electric guitars, one acoustic, one classical, an acoustic/electric bass and a 5 string bass, plus the Traynor guitar amp and a Kustom bass amp.

what kind of music do you play?

also we should pull our money and some of this stuff from Rupp. I went to two different lcs's today and you're not going to find a better deal especially on the Newer HC's. Even if you find one online with shipping you'll still be paying the same but probably MORE.

(thumbs u

Oh boy. Watch yourself. You'll have Rupp talking you into buying him ad time on local TV shows if you're not careful. The guy has the gift, I tell ya.

:ohnoez:

also we should pull our money and some of this stuff from Rupp. I went to two different lcs's today and you're not going to find a better deal especially on the Newer HC's. Even if you find one online with shipping you'll still be paying the same but probably MORE.

(thumbs u

Oh boy. Watch yourself. You'll have Rupp talking you into buying him ad time on local TV shows if you're not careful. The guy has the gift, I tell ya.

Just one 30 second spot is all I really need :grin:

(thumbs u

Just one 30 second spot is all I really need :grin:

how bout I give you one no...TWO thread post ad space in my next big sale, and tell you what. I'll only ask for half off my next couple purchases :D

thats a big deal, I normally get AT LEAST 30-40 views :P

i gave up music back in 1999 after 10 years of trying to make it.

All i have left is my les paul bass and amp, and 1 cd released overseas...

and your memories right? sometimes those alone are nice. ten years ago I was 14, and that freedom was amazing. play a party, go to the studio til three in the morning and then hit up taco cabana for some fajita nachos! what kind of music was the cd?

At least you made the effort. Most wouldn't even get that far.

(worship)

At least you made the effort. Most wouldn't even get that far.

(worship)

For me, music was always just fun. Learning to play, playing out, it's great. All I have are home videos,cd and a YouTube video or two. But I'd do it all again. In an instant. Les Pauls are awesome, by the way. Back to Arkham City...

:bump:

For those needing a reminder.

DEAD BOARDIE WALKING CONTEST ALA CLOONEY STYLE

Ok the CT11 contest is gonna be an easy one for the photoshop literates. Pick your favorite boardie/boardies and use them in a Walking Dead cover. Can be any issue, trade, compendium that you'd like to use.

This contest is open to anyone and everyone... just realize that if you haven't bought anything here, that you will have to pay shipping on the prize... then maybe I hope you'll buy something too since shipping stays the same no matter how much you buy.

I kept mine simple... but the winner is going to have to pull out all the stops as "THE LAST TEMPTATION OF RUPP" by Shaven Kev proved a few CT's back :headbang:

sick-5.gif

Contest begins today and entries can be submitted in the thread until WEDNESDAY NIGHT (DEC. 28TH) at which time I will start the poll which can be voted in until CT11's end at midnight EST on JANUARY 2ND. In case of a tie... another contest will be enacted to determine the winner.

Winner gets this super sweet CGC 9.6 copy of UNCANNY X-MEN ANNUAL # 9 with bone white pages.

Picture008.jpg

Good luck !

This lazy bum should pay me, the work I do here. And I don't mean in sheeet shekels. :sumo: