• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #124 CGC 9.6

14 posts in this topic

Hmm.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm assuming the buyer read that John Jameson is making an appearance in Spidey2.....and speculating on the appearance of the Man-wolf in one of the future sequels.

Although the PQ could be better......the QP is..... cloud9.gif

That being said....the price is definately out of control.

I wonder what that buyer would give for my ASM 136 W?4_2_105.gif

Hmm.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm assuming the buyer read that John Jameson is making an appearance in Spidey2.....and speculating on the appearance of the Man-wolf in one of the future sequels.

Although the PQ could be better......the QP is..... cloud9.gif

That being said....the price is definately out of control.

I wonder what that buyer would give for my ASM 136 W?4_2_105.gif

2 cents?

Freaking unbelievable!! Almost 700USD for ASM 124? Even if it is an early appearance by the Man-Wolf who cares? Talk about HYPE. Seriously though I would spend that 700 on something else. I'm not even going to try to list the books you can get for 700 that is much more appealing then ASM 124 (even if it is in 9.6 grade). Anyway that's my "2 cents" worth. smile.gif

DIDN'T BOB HAVE THIS ON HIS SITE FOR $450???

ASM #124

makepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gif

Who knows why Plastic dreams wanted this book so bad! That is a healthy price to pay! Maybe he is completeing a HG Spidey collection and finally had the money to get this one! Its the luck of the draw! Plus this Buyer-Seller pays so congrats Bob!

Davidking623

I know that Man-Wolf's stint on Creatures On The Loose was nowhere near the run of Werewolf By Night, but Werewolf's 1st appearance in Marvel Spotlight #2 in CGC 9.6 would go for several times what this one did. But I don't know if you can compare a Man-Wolf to a Werewolf. I mean after all, one is grey, and the other is brown with green pants.------Sid

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I know that Man-Wolf's stint on Creatures On The Loose was nowhere near the run of Werewolf By Night, but Werewolf's 1st appearance in Marvel Spotlight #2 in CGC 9.6 would go for several times what this one did. But I don't know if you can compare a Man-Wolf to a Werewolf. I mean after all, one is grey, and the other is brown with green pants.------Sid

27_laughing.gif

But I don't know if you can compare a Man-Wolf to a Werewolf. I mean after all, one is grey, and the other is brown with green pants.------Sid

That sounds like a sound argument for deciding between the two books. 27_laughing.gif