• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM B&B #28

17 posts in this topic

Solid 4.0 for me, but with that corner I just can't go 4.5 unless its an on-site submission. Then 6.0.

DR.X

What does an onsite submission mean?? I'm guessing this is a joke?...why would a grade increase so much? (from 4.0 to 6.0)

4.5 sounds good to me. nice looking book.

2c you'll pop that centerfold laying it on a flat surface like that, silver DCs are notorious for popping their centerfolds and ive done it myself before.

doh! Luckily no damage, but you're right they just don't like to lay open unsupported. Thanks for all the quick feedback. Based on the general concesus here I decided to return it, as it was well overgraded by the comic connect "verified" grade. No hassles about returning it. They may not know how to grade, but they have always been helpful when I've talked to them about anything. Hmm, so what should I buy instead? Fun fun fun. Eventually Ill find a decent priced upgrade for my 4.0.