• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee at the London Super Comic Con info

124 posts in this topic

Now it's just choosing the books to get sig'd... :frustrated:

actually that iz eazy. ALL OF THEM. :roflmao:

Think I've got mine sorted for CGC SS. (thumbs u

As for when I'm standing in line I've got a nice early Daredevil or I'm thinking of one of Stan's latest books, The Traveller or Soldier Zero #1 hm

As for when I'm standing in line I've got a nice early Daredevil or I'm thinking of one of Stan's latest books, The Traveller or Soldier Zero #1 hm

I thought you would have gone for Just Imagine - Batman hm

I really wasn't a fan of that book and already had a DF signed copy.

I really wasn't a fan of that book and already had a DF signed copy.

I have the book DF signed by Stan and remarked by Joe Kubert :cloud9:

I'm thinking New Mutants 18 (Back in the pre Leifeld days when it was a good book).

Double sig Lee and Sienkiewicz. It'll mean I need to crack a slab but I'm sure it will be worth it.

Also just remembered that Perez did the cover art for UXM 128. Now if only I could source a decent quality copy at a reasonable price...

Thanks to DW, Arsenalherd and Waylander for clearing this up.

All of a sudden it becomes crystal clear.

What am I, chopped liver? :baiting:

:jokealert:

Let me also extend my unending gratitude to Whizzer also.

Let me also extend my unending gratitude to Whizzer also.

:foryou:

Hey gents,

I am back from to answer more questions. So what questions would you have regarding the Stan Lee signings or CGC grading at the London Super Comic Con?

Hi

Do you recommend we prep our books by cutting a sig placement window in bag and board etc?

Here's a scenario for you. After I have handed in my signed Stan Lee book for grading, I go and check out what the dealers have on offer. Let's say I find a nice copy of House of Secrets 92 and I want to get it signed by Bernie Wrightson. Do I go back to your booth, say I want this book signed, fill out a form and then go over to Bernie with a witness from CGC to get it signed? Have I got that right?

Hey gents,

I am back from to answer more questions. So what questions would you have regarding the Stan Lee signings or CGC grading at the London Super Comic Con?

Hi

Do you recommend we prep our books by cutting a sig placement window in bag and board etc?

+1

Hi

Absolutely. Just make sure you make the signature opening in the signing bag at least 2 inches tall by 4 inches wide. You want Stan to have plenty of room to sign your book.

Here's a scenario for you. After I have handed in my signed Stan Lee book for grading, I go and check out what the dealers have on offer. Let's say I find a nice copy of House of Secrets 92 and I want to get it signed by Bernie Wrightson. Do I go back to your booth, say I want this book signed, fill out a form and then go over to Bernie with a witness from CGC to get it signed? Have I got that right?

Yes. Just make sure you have our witness with you before you have your book signed. Then you and the witness will return to the DWC booth with the signed book. You can do this as many times as you wish with all of the creators except Stan Lee. Does this information help?