• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2011 CGC Boards Holiday Raffle thread!

1,849 posts in this topic

My donation is a Marvel Subcast Spider-Man Upper Deck Adult Collectible polyresin figurine. It's highly detailed. The figure is brand new in it's original box. They are hand numbered and has a limited run of 2,000 pieces.

DSC_4766.jpg

subspider3.jpgsubspider2.jpgsubspider1.jpg

I will donate one mystery box*

mystery-box.jpg

* Picture is not representative of actual size of mystery box. size may vary from photographic representation depicted here. Prize donor also has a little more hair than person in photograph..

So, as most of you know, all of last years raffle was put up for auction to benefit my family and I when our house burned. This caused people here to donate more things to auction off. Not to mention all of the cash donations. We will always be thankful for everything you guys have done for us. Thanks to you guys, we were able to recover from this and get back to a normal life. I don't see how this could have happened without your help. I picked up some books this fall with the intention of donating them to the raffle this year. I tried to buy an assortment so the winners of the raffle might find something they like.

These are all seperate donations.

X-men #28 CGC 8.0

Avengers #33 CGC 9.2

Strange Adventures #17 CGC 7.5

Amazing Spiderman #26 CGC 6.5

Fantastic Four #36 CGC 7.5

Sgt. Fury and his howling commandos #13 CGC 6.0

Tales to Astonish #59 CGC 6.5

Silver Surfer #4 CGC 9.0 (Book was pressed by Joeypost)

Incredible Hulk #4 CGC 3.5

Fantastic Four #55 CGC 8.0

Mike, that is very generous! (worship)

So, as most of you know, all of last years raffle was put up for auction to benefit my family and I when our house burned. This caused people here to donate more things to auction off. Not to mention all of the cash donations. We will always be thankful for everything you guys have done for us. Thanks to you guys, we were able to recover from this and get back to a normal life. I don't see how this could have happened without your help. I picked up some books this fall with the intention of donating them to the raffle this year. I tried to buy an assortment so the winners of the raffle might find something they like.

X-men #28 CGC 8.0

Avengers #33 CGC 9.2

+1 Very nice gesture Mike

X-men #28 CGC 8.0

Avengers #33 CGC 9.2

The story behind this act is something you should write down on paper Mike. From before the fire, to even right now. Its a beautiful picture of people operating like a family.

God likes families :baiting:

sorry....... its the Flanders in me :gossip:

X-men #28 CGC 8.0

Avengers #33 CGC 9.2

Agreed. Very nice of you, comicdonna. (thumbs u

X-men #28 CGC 8.0

Avengers #33 CGC 9.2

The story behind this act is something you should write down on paper Mike. From before the fire, to even right now. Its a beautiful picture of people operating like a family.

:screwy:

X-men #28 CGC 8.0

Avengers #33 CGC 9.2

:screwy:

Dennis Hopper to Martin Sheen ..... uh, nvmnd :sorry:

X-men #28 CGC 8.0

Avengers #33 CGC 9.2

Mike indeed is a cool guy.Maybe we should take him to Steelhead!

X-men #28 CGC 8.0

Avengers #33 CGC 9.2

It was awesome seeing you again Mike!