• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**CLOSED**...Gold, Silver, Bronze slabs, tonight @ 9:00pm EST

131 posts in this topic

Yeah, I know I'm a little late to the party. Considering the many wicked awesome sales threads put on in the last few weeks, you'd think I'd have the good sense to put off trying to sell until the new year. However, I do have about 50 slabs I want to move, many of which are freshly back from CGC and new to the market. Everything from high grade keys and Schomburg covers to mid grade stuff for the bargain hunter.

The fun starts tonight at 10:00pm sharp. The plan is to list half today and half tomorrow instead of dragging it out over many days/weeks. There will be some really fantastic books offered in the thread, with many that I expect to sell quickly. There will be NO advanced lists, NO sneak peeks, NO pre sales, so please don't PM me. Everyone gets a fair shot at 10:00pm.

All the normal rules apply:

- "I'll take its" posted in the thread rule.

- Paypal, checks, and MOs okay.

- Shipping to Canada and UK is fine, provided I know you and we've done business before. International buyers are responsible for the full cost of postage.

- Shipping will be a fixed $10 within the US regardless of how much you buy. I'll split the cost of postal insurance with you on anything over $200 (which will require insurance).

- Books marked with an asterisk (*) have been pressed prior to submission or were disclosed as being pressed prior to purchase.

- Look for a raw sales thread the week after Christmas with tons of stuff ranging from low grade Gold to high grade Copper.

And just because I have to list something if I decide to start a sales thread, how about this for a little taste of what's to come:

Avengers # 4 (CGC 6.0 OW)(*). $850 Book presents excellently for the grade. Biggest issue is an attempted repair on the bottom edge. Otherwise, its bright, near-whtie, and looks pretty sweet for a mid grader.

Avengers4CGC60.jpg