• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

meth/hammer/comic-keys agrees to meet at Heritage's March auction!

18 posts in this topic

The following is methhammer's Private Message to me. Why he sent a PM and not a reply in the thread about his coming out of hiding, I don't know. I guess he just likes private things (like his feedback and auctions...)

"You get my message? NYC. The show. You've GOT it!! I'll meet you ANYWHERE to look in your F***face and scream real loud, so everyone can hear, just how nice your mother tosses my salad. Give me the time and floor coordinates. "

So there you have it. methammer has agreed to meet in march at the heritage auction in NYC? Who else is going to be there?

meth in the box? that's a surprise shocked.gif ...

I really don't care about his reply, to be honest. It will just be a stream of threats and insult, I imagine. I posted this for the benefit of others who might be interested in meeting him.

I didn't see any posts in the gold forum Joanna, but I may be looking in the wrong place. He had some anonymous posts in the silver forum though (but I think they were accidental).

**** The rest of this post has been edited as a courtesy to Arch. ****

**** P.M. me if you would like to see the edited part. **** [/b][/color]

For some reason that picture wasn't showing up earlier, so I snooped back to the original website and, unfortunately, looked at all the related pix - nasty stuff! blush.gif Anyhow, not sure if you were around back then, but at one point The Meth actually posted a picture of himself but it had been color touched so you couldn't see his face... frown.gif

Yeah.......stay away from those related pics. frown.gif Although I fixed it where you can't go see them anymore.

I heard that after he posted that pic, someone asked him to post a picture of him with some of his comics and he went ballistic. It's easy to pull a picture off the net and cover the face to pass it off as yourself. Much harder to find a picture of someone big holding a bunch of comics. smirk.gif