• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mostly Pre-Codes... Mostly EC... with Extras [Updated]

28 posts in this topic

I will be in Canada to visit my parents over the holidays... while I am there, I am able to access my stash of comics, so can put some up for sale. I will not be able to ship anything until the 23rd, but thought it a good idea to list now while I have time. I can ship to USA/Canada from Canada, or if a buyer is in Europe, I can ship from London on my return to the UK Jan 6th.

Buyer pays postage, I pay insurance for mutual benefit.

From Ted at Superworld, bought as a FN+, I think it is a 6.0-

$100 SOLD, what I paid

Spook23.jpg

Nice white pager...

$215 SOLD, what I paid

Vault36F-1.jpg

Matt pro-screened this and thought it would be a 9.2 if pressed, I think it has a good chance at 9.4, but would rather just let it go to a new home

$395 SOLD, a little more than what I paid, but I think I got a great deal

Crime14Fcgc.jpg

An eBay VF+ that's probably a 7.0 with nice pages

$140 SOLD, l paid more

CS--15f.jpg

Matt pro-screened this and thought it would be an 8.5 if pressed, probably not worth the hassle

$195 SOLD, more than I paid, but a grim cover that took me a while to find in nice shape

Crime25Fcgc.jpg

This was given to me as a gift, had a Metro label on it grading it VF+, I thought it could pass for an 8.0

$160 SOLD - no idea what was paid for it

Crime26F.jpg

"Showdown" from this issue was one of my favourite TFTC episodes

$115 SOLD, what I paid

Two-Fisted37Fcgc-1.jpg

$150, I received this as a gift, no idea what was paid for it

House-of-Terror1Fcgc.jpg

Russ Cochrane's bound volume, CoT 17-19, TFTC #20-31

Untrimmed, interior issues are in very nice shape with nice gloss, CROW pages

$2,300, a lot more than what I paid, but let's face it, irreplaceable, I will work with the buyer on shipping for this one

IMG01158.jpg

And for the adventurous...

$4,000, what I paid, shipping included with this one

Enric 27 x 40 oil on canvas, shipped rolled (has been stored flat)

enric_vampirella_the_tigress_1.jpg

$1,100, a little more than what I paid

Mike Mayhew preliminary cover on a letter-sized sheet of paper... strangely better than many other artists' finished work!

JGCoverColorComp.jpg

As mentioned, shipping will be delayed a bit, and the buyer has a choice between Canadian/UK shipping.

Are any more of the VOHs from your set coming? :wishluck:

I'm on the fence about two issues... will think it over for a couple of days and update the thread as appropriate.

Also 3 issues of Shock Suspense may come if another deal does not materialise. I have broken up my full run and will keep only the ones I like most.

Are any more of the VOHs from your set coming? :wishluck:

I'm on the fence about two issues... will think it over for a couple of days and update the thread as appropriate.

Also 3 issues of Shock Suspense may come if another deal does not materialise. I have broken up my full run and will keep only the ones I like most.

Thanks and great books!

Ok you twisted my arm...lets make it all of the EC's except the TFT

That was the rubberiest arm I have ever twisted... thank you, my man!

Your on a roll. Time to post those other VOH books..... :gossip: