• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does this look undergraded to you?

6 posts in this topic

Uhm, that's a Top-Notch #5, not a #9. The Mile High #9 (first app. Black Hood) would set you back about 30 large.

Beautiful book by the way. No, I don't know how that's not a 9.6 or a 9.4, either.

Nice copy. I can't imagine not being satisfied with a 9.2 of a book of that vintage, but to each their own...

As far as undergraded, it's hard to say. The image is a bit washed out (easy for stress lines to disappear into that yellow) and we haven't seen the back cover. A fairly small flaw on the back could drop it down .2 or .4, right?

Nice book it looks like there is somethings going on with the lower left corner, but the scan is to small to know for sure. I also agree that there could be something going on with the back cover, but from what we can see it looks better than a 9.2. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oops thanks for pointing that out. I guess that's what happens when you do most of your posting late night 27_laughing.gif. Like an earlier poster said, a 9.2 is in no way disappointing, it's more a matter of curiosity as to what the difference is next to a 9.6 or 9.4.

On another note, thanks to everyone for being patient while I try to get past this message board newbie phase 27_laughing.gif.