• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading of 2 comics please.

8 posts in this topic

Thanks for the welcome. laugh.gif

The redirection is due to the outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed service as I wasnt sure the full url would fit ok.

I'll make sure I can post a decent size scan in future.

Thanks anyway.

Floob.

Thanks for the welcome. laugh.gif

The redirection is due to the outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed service as I wasnt sure the full url would fit ok.

I'll make sure I can post a decent size scan in future.

Thanks anyway.

Floob.

Scans are too small to guess accurately. In a case like this, you may want to ask the seller for a larger scan. If he can't or won't do that, I suggest bidding as if the book were no higher than a GD (or VG at the highest). In that case, you may luck out a get a higher grade book, but it's less likely you'll be ripped off and pay too much for a lower-than-expected grade copy.

Wild guesses from the small scans:

X-Men #2 = Fine range (I hate big tape pulls! mad.gif)

Amazing Spider-Man #11 = GVG range

Listing scans with the URL name outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed...? 27_laughing.gif

The X-Men 2 is certainly overgraded as a VF-. Given the tape pull and apparent mark on cover, I'd say this could be a maximum of VG+.

The ASM is not assigned a grade, but from what I can see on the scan, and from the description of the tears, this too would be a maximum of VG/VG+

hi.gif