• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your best 2011 SS

85 posts in this topic

Finally, Miyamoto Usagi by Stan Sakai...I've been wanting this for years but in the past, Sakai has been reluctant to work on sketch covers. He changed his mind at a show earlier this year and Billy the Kidd was nice enough to not only get this done, but he just gave it to me as a gift. Thanks buddy! WAY more detailed than I expected. Definitely a keeper! (worship)

Avengers1-SakaiUsagiYojimbo.jpg

Wow dude, how did you convince him to do a sketch for you? I tried this year at Baltimore and he said it would be $400 for a comic sketch cover or any donation to the Hero Initiative for a sketch on anything else (I obviously chose the second).

My fave of the year

p1010087qs.jpg

I remember when Kris Moore sent me that book to get done up at the Monster Mania show out here last fall, I thought that book already looked sick---I'd never seen it before and the imagery is fantastic.

Great sigs.

I was hoping it would get a 9.8 :sorry:

I remember when Kris Moore sent me that book to get done up at the Monster Mania show out here last fall, I thought that book already looked sick---I'd never seen it before and the imagery is fantastic.

Great sigs.

I was hoping it would get a 9.8 :sorry:

Believe me I'm still very happy with it. Thanks a bunch

People obtained some nice stuff in '11! :applause:

These are among two of my favourites from last year :)

(not the best of pictures - sorry), and in no particular order.

DSCF0004.jpg

Signed by Frank Darabont (Director), Andrew Lincoln (Rick), Robert Kirkman (Writer), Laurie Holden (Andrea), Jon Bernthal (Shane), Steven Yeun (Glenn), Jeffrey Demunn (Dale) and Gregory Nicotero (Key Make-Up Artist).

115537.jpg

Signed and sketched by Matt Groening.

115537.jpg

I WANT A MATT GROEINNG SKETCH AND SIG !!!!!!

I HATE YOU Lloyd !!!! ......... no i dont :foryou: you a good guy !

115537.jpg

I WANT A MATT GROEINNG SKETCH AND SIG !!!!!!

You mean like this one? :banana:

(It says 2010, but I got it in 2011)

xgkt2f.jpg