• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the rarest modern age you own?

200 posts in this topic

Chew: Behind the Scenes.

Less than 50 copies. I've heard 35 copies. I get asked weekly to sell. :)

I hear the Chew Christmas card was quite rare. hm

I have a couple of those I was thinking of returning to Layman

I just picked a Sacrifice jade cover limited to 100. I know that there are a couple other variant more limited editions(30,50). Those are even harder to find because of the way they were offered not sure they were offered as pre-order think that they only were offered to limited stores. I got the jade cover on pre-order pretty sweet comic. Not sure well it will do because of the limited nature of it.

Chew: Behind the Scenes.

Less than 50 copies. I've heard 35 copies. I get asked weekly to sell. :)

I hear the Chew Christmas card was quite rare. hm

I have a couple of those I was thinking of returning to Layman

Well I'm up to 4 PM's about Chew BTS and 2 about the Christmas card. The Chew NOLA sketchbook is also only 50 copies. :)

I've heard 100-200 of these exist from Blackest Heart Media:

zombiess2.jpg

And this negative variant is also a toughie (not sure about the production number - thanks to Jeff for helping with this)

5-18-105.jpg

I used to own 2 copies of the Cry for Dawn #3 Horror Con Sketch Variant (I think only a 100 of them are out there), but sold them both.

Now, I guess its just a Superman 75 Platinum.

Yeah, i have one - prolly one of the two you originally sold although it didn't come directly from you; rather another boardie.

CRD3_horrorCon001.jpg