• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the rarest modern age you own?

200 posts in this topic

I have a 9.6 as well :banana:

Johnny The Homicidal Maniac #1 first print CGC 9.8. It is the only blue label 9.8

I can truly appreciate that because of all the copies I had to look at to even find a first print.

I have an OO 9.4 SS...I still remember reading it for the first time.

I think this one will be even bigger in a few years.

(already 16 years old and into 26+ printings and getting ready for digital release next year)

I wonder how many 1st prints survived to be NM?

I also have the JTHM #1 Limited Edition that I bought off the shelf many moons ago.

I think mine are these, they were given to me by a Warner Brothers employee and have photo covers of the actual actors rather than the comic artwork that appeared on the books in shops. I ran a separate thread asking if anyone had seen these before and nobody had. I have NO idea what the print run might be on these though...

http://mythslegendsandheroes.com/red.jpg

A copy of Vampirella Monthly #1 (Royal Blue Edition of only 100 copies), now for sale in the sale thread...

yes, this is a shameless plug for a book I have for sale...sorry... :devil:

Bout 6 or 7 years ago when I was buying on ebay (Lady_Deaths_Lover) and selling the same on ebay (Vampirellacomicseller) I was buying these from Anarchy Studios for $9.99 and selling at auction for between $30 & $100, I sold in the region of 85 of these limited to 100 editions and stopped basically because my feedback was soon to show over 100 of them sold

A copy of Vampirella Monthly #1 (Royal Blue Edition of only 100 copies), now for sale in the sale thread...

yes, this is a shameless plug for a book I have for sale...sorry... :devil:

Bout 6 or 7 years ago when I was buying on ebay (Lady_Deaths_Lover) and selling the same on ebay (Vampirellacomicseller) I was buying these from Anarchy Studios for $9.99 and selling at auction for between $30 & $100, I sold in the region of 85 of these limited to 100 editions and stopped basically because my feedback was soon to show over 100 of them sold

You can still buy them for $25-30 - they're really not that hard to find if you know where to look.