• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA goodies, Baker of course, romance, and other.

79 posts in this topic

Clearing out the closets :ohnoez: Will ship to Canada for exact cost as it costs me. Shipping in US 1-5 comics $5.50. If more, can ship Priority for cost of flat rate box. If you spend over $101, I will ship for free if you pay by check or MO. I'd prefer check or MO but can certainly accept Paypal. I will accept returns within two weeks of purchase. :)

Off we go.....

Jane Arden 2 St. John -SOLD-

Nice copy the major detractor is to the bottom LHS near the spine is a piece out of the front cover and a small piece out of the top LH corner, as seen in scan. If it didn't have these pieces missing, I'd say it would have been high grade. PQ white/off white.

img183.jpg

img184.jpg

I just want to clear these reader romances out

$10 for the lot. Please note these are readers, this is why it is so cheap for 14 romance comics.

DSCN0511.jpg

:takeit:

Thank you :) I've got a bunch more romance coming up. :)

For all those still paying attention, one of my all time favorite Baker covers..

:news: SOLD

Flyin Jenny, beautiful copy F/VF $350, I'm only selling this because I got another one that is similar in quality. This one rarely comes up for sale. I don't see too many copies out there.

img214.jpg

img215.jpg

For all those still paying attention, one of my all time favorite Baker covers..

Flyin Jenny, beautiful copy F/VF $350, I'm only selling this because I got another one that is similar in quality. This one rarely comes up for sale. I don't see too many copies out there.

img214.jpg

img215.jpg

was that mine? Love that book

All Top 15 Beautiful Copy!! Unfortunately, it's restored. :( But, the good news is you can get it at a fraction of the price of an unrestored copy.

:news: SOLD

9.2 Restored copy with white pages. It has been removed from the slab but the notes were (label will be included)...

Tear seals to cover, bottom edge of cover trimmed. If this issue was unrestored, guide value would be around $1,800.

This copy is $195 for a white page high grade copy for the price of a low grade copy.

img172.jpg

img173.jpg

img214.jpg

img215.jpg

was that mine? Love that book

It was and the ONLY reason I'm parting with it is because I got another copy that is slightly better than this, if you can believe it. :) I still love it so I don't mind if it doesn't sell.