• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA goodies, Baker of course, romance, and other.

79 posts in this topic

Diary Secrets 27 Classic Cover! $25 Price reduced $20

The major problem is there is the first page in the interior is missing half the page, making it incomplete. But, the good news is that you are buying this for the cover which is Baker art and the story on the interior is not Baker. There is also some staining to the front cover as seen in scan.

img212-1.jpg

img213.jpg

anything in 7.0+ that I don't have laying around in the sale pile?

I don't really have anything this is really high grade. Most of the stuff coming up is low/mid grade. :( Accept the All Top! And, the recent Cursed Pirate Girl.

Cursed Pirate Girl set of 4 comics. The first and second issue are NOT first editions. I believe the third issue is first printing but I can't confirm it because I couldn't locate any printing edition. But my recollection is that it. If you aren't happy, you can return them. They were read once with the exception of one of the Cursed Pirate Girl 2's which hasn't been read. Nice condition

$40 $35 price reduced for all of them.

DSCN0509.jpg

Girls Romances 122 Nice Copy

F/VF

$7 off white/cream PQ

img223.jpg

img224.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks! I have a few more higher grade silver/bronze DC romance comics that I'll scan. I'm not sure I'll get to it tonight...if not, tomorrow. :)

Diary Secrets 29 F- :news: SOLD

I would give it a solid F if it didn't have some tanning to the outer edges of the interior front and back covers. The PQ is reasonable off white/cream.

Classic Cover! $100

img181.jpg

img182.jpg

Diary Secrets 29 F-

I would give it a solid F if it didn't have some tanning to the outer edges of the interior front and back covers. The PQ is reasonable off white/cream.

Classic Cover! $100

img181.jpg

img182.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thank you!