• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*spoon* has been spooned

32 posts in this topic

Which spoon are you spooning talking about? (shrug)

The gun in your sig is a few inches too high. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Only you would question the position of a gun sticking out of someone's . :makepoint:

The gun in your sig is a few inches too high. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Only you would question the position of a gun sticking out of someone's . :makepoint:

I wouldn't. But then again, I used to enjoy watching bizarre Japanese cinema. Wasn't that the little sidekick from Machine Girl or something?

I wouldn't. But then again, I used to enjoy watching bizarre Japanese cinema. Wasn't that the little sidekick from Machine Girl or something?

Balls, I'm correct though aren't I? Shouldn't the gun be just slightly lower? It's ridin too high.

Balls, I'm correct though aren't I? Shouldn't the gun be just slightly lower? It's ridin too high.

Also, he didn't spend all those years at Internet medical school so you could call him "Balls."

You jumped right past the impossibility of the gun being there. hm

The fact that you weren't shocked that this girl lifted her skirt to reveal a gun that should not have been there tells me that this has happened to you before.