• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My GOD...

13 posts in this topic

...its full of stars! 893whatthe.gif

You know, that was a favorite line of mine from the book. Too bad it never made the movie. frown.gifsmile.gif

WAV File from 2010

I know it made it in 2010. But it didn't make it in 2001!!!!!!!!!!

guess they were waiting for Roy Scheider to show up? confused-smiley-013.gif

You know, that was a favorite line of mine from the book. Too bad it never made the movie. frown.gifsmile.gif

WAV File from 2010

And you knw - they added "Oh" to it - as in "Oh my God, its full of stars." I don;t recall the "oh" being in the novel. Anyone remember for sure?

WAV File from 2010

This is another one of those trilogies that were never completed...

2001, 2010, 2061: Odyssey Three

WAV File from 2010

And you knw - they added "Oh" to it - as in "Oh my God, its full of stars." I don;t recall the "oh" being in the novel. Anyone remember for sure?

Actually, I dont think there was an "Oh" at the beginning...I remember the actor saying just "My God..." confused-smiley-013.gif (And I checked a web site, it said the same thing)

893blahblah.gif

Actually, I dont think there was an "Oh" at the beginning...I remember the actor saying just "My God..." (And I checked a web site, it said the same thing)

Weird cause I could have SWORN i heard an "oh" in the WAV and now it isn;t there. I have to leave work now, I think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I dont think there was an "Oh" at the beginning...I remember the actor saying just "My God..." (And I checked a web site, it said the same thing)

Weird cause the wave says "Oh my god" - now I am REALLY con-fuse-ed! confused.gifgrin.gif

was it said twice maybe????confused.gif

Hey Pov,

I think it was the other way around. Clarke wrote the screenplay (w/Kubrick), then did the novelization. Cheers...Z.

Hey Pov,

I think it was the other way around. Clarke wrote the screenplay (w/Kubrick), then did the novelization. Cheers...Z.

Hey Zonker you know WHAT? You be 100% right on this! I saw 2001 when it opened. I remember getting a really nice 4-color brochure about the film at the theater. Later I read the book and it DID strike me that the book was a novelization of the movie!

Ya see? It is little details like THIS that add spice to life! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif