• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Vintage Toys, Superman, Star Wars, Spider-Man, Cards, Peanuts, etc...

142 posts in this topic

I'm clearing out some closet space so I'll be listing a lot of comic book related toys, books, collectibles and other goodies over the next week.

Postage is FREE to all USA addresses!

:takeit: beats out PM offers.

VERY RARE Superman knife. It has no date but it looks like it is from the early 1970's. The knife is 3 1/2 inches long, over 6 inches long when open. Excellent condition!

$50.00

DSC02508.jpg

Superman belt buckle by Lee. I believe it is made out of brass. It says 1944 on the back but I am not sure if that is the date of manufacture. I did some research and could not find any on ebay. Excellent condition!

$30.00

DSC02506.jpg

DSC02507.jpg

Five Fabulous Decades of Marvel from 1993. 1st printing. "Marvel: Five Fabulous Decades of the World's Greatest Comics" By Les Daniels. Introduction by Stan Lee. Featuring 700 full color illustrations, super-hero profiles and behind the scenes adventures. Softcover, 9 1/2-in. x 11 1/2-in., 288 pages. Cover price $24.95. NM Copy!

$17.00

DSC02501.jpg

Tales of the Dark Knight softcover. 1st printing. Written by Mark Cotta Vaz. Chronicles "Batman's First Fifty Years: 1939-1989." Illustrated with comic panels and covers, this book traces the development of the Joker, Penguin, and other characters, discusses the Batman TV show, depicts the Dark Knight's return to his darker roots and more. Features 48 classic comic book covers in full color. Softcover, 8 1/2-in. x 11-in., 210 pages, PC/PB&W. Cover price $17.95. NM Copy!

$10.00

DSC02500.jpg

Batman & Me softcover. 1st printing. An autobiography by Bob Kane (creator of Batman) with Tom Andrae. Softcover, 8 1/2-in. x 11-in., 156 pages. Cover price $14.95. NM copy.

$9.00

DSC02499.jpg