• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Vintage Toys, Superman, Star Wars, Spider-Man, Cards, Peanuts, etc...

142 posts in this topic

This lot is a HUGE collection of singles with some packs included. There are a lot of promo cards in here. There are a fair amount of extras. There are a lot of Unocal Batman cards (in the cardboard boxes). Those sets sell for $4-6 a piece on ebay and there are a lot in there! WAY to many cards to count, but here are a few pics.

$30.00 shipped for everything!

DSC02544.jpg

DSC02545.jpg

DSC02540.jpg

Superman belt buckle by Lee. I believe it is made out of brass. It says 1944 on the back but I am not sure if that is the date of manufacture. I did some research and could not find any on ebay. Excellent condition!

$30.00

DSC02506.jpg

DSC02507.jpg

There is a colored version from 1981. Yellow and red with elastic belt attached. There is an auction with one that looks like your saying its from 1941 ( non colored) :shrug:

This lot is a HUGE collection of singles with some packs included. There are a lot of promo cards in here. There are a fair amount of extras. There are a lot of Unocal Batman cards (in the cardboard boxes). Those sets sell for $4-6 a piece on ebay and there are a lot in there! WAY to many cards to count, but here are a few pics.

DSC02544.jpg

DSC02545.jpg

DSC02540.jpg

:takeit:

DSC02544.jpg

DSC02545.jpg

DSC02540.jpg

^^

Superman belt buckle by Lee. I believe it is made out of brass. It says 1944 on the back but I am not sure if that is the date of manufacture. I did some research and could not find any on ebay. Excellent condition!

$30.00

DSC02506.jpg

DSC02507.jpg

DSC02544.jpg

DSC02545.jpg

DSC02540.jpg

^^

nice grab!

^^

nice grab!

Thanks. I only got it for the Twilight card. :acclaim:

J/K :kidaround:

^^

nice grab!

Thanks. I only got it for the Twilight card. :acclaim:

J/K :kidaround:

:roflmao: I'm afraid to go into my closet and pull my cards out!

$30.00

DSC02506.jpg

DSC02507.jpg

^^

I bought this Fossil Spider-Man watch new in 1994. The watch has never been worn. In fact, it has never even been taken out of the box! Even the protective plastic cover is still on the watch face. I took out all the other goodies so you can see what else comes with the watch. Even the box is near perfect.

Another one is for sale on ebay for $195.00 + $15.00 for shipping.

$110.00

DSC02471.jpg

DSC02472.jpg

DSC02474.jpg

What the hell, I'll take this too.

I bought this Fossil Spider-Man watch new in 1994. The watch has never been worn. In fact, it has never even been taken out of the box! Even the protective plastic cover is still on the watch face. I took out all the other goodies so you can see what else comes with the watch. Even the box is near perfect.

Another one is for sale on ebay for $195.00 + $15.00 for shipping.

$110.00

DSC02471.jpg

DSC02472.jpg

DSC02474.jpg

What the hell, I'll take this too.

^^

Comic Shop News #134, 154, 158, 172, 231, 251, 253, 260, 269, 303 & Christmas special. I got these new & put them in a mylar. They gave been there ever since.

$20.00 for all 11

DSC02555.jpg

Lot of 30 Comics. No CGC 9.9's in this lot. Averages VG to f/VF range with a few better & a few worse, 1 golden age coverless book.

$25.00 for all 30 books! :o

Battlestar Galactica #1

Dennis the Menace #55 (1961)

Flash Gordon #34

Ghostly Tales #107

Golden Age (coverless) book

Kazar #1

Kobra #1

Krypton Chronicles #3

Magnus Robot Fighter #40

Marvel Feature #3

Marvel Tales #71