• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Arizona Sales Thread CLOSED!

77 posts in this topic

Jamie has some quick sketches avaiable, and Jon Hughes has a Wolverine/Emma Frost piece. When the show is over this evening I can post them for sale overnight for the artists if anyone wants. Once the show opens in the morning they will not be available anymore.

Want to stay within the sales forum guidelines.

Any luck?

Thanks for posting Andy.

Wrapping up dinner and I couldn't post them so Andy was nice enough to post the pics I texted him.

Jamie and Jon have those few sketches left. Jamie can't do his more expensive detailed sketches anymore since the show is wrapping up. The more detailed sketches like my Emma Frost would be $175 graded.

A lot of people have asked me about sketches from different artists and I'm hoping to arrange some con related opportunities in the future. More info to come.

On the above sketches I would need to know by Sunday 9 AM Phoenix time. The above prices include Fast Track grading.

Thanks for posting Andy.

Wrapping up dinner and I couldn't post them so Andy was nice enough to post the pics I texted him.

Jamie and Jon have those few sketches left. Jamie can't do his more expensive detailed sketches anymore since the show is wrapping up. The more detailed sketches like my Emma Frost would be $175 graded.

A lot of people have asked me about sketches from different artists and I'm hoping to arrange some con related opportunities in the future. More info to come.

On the above sketches I would need to know by Sunday 9 AM Phoenix time. The above prices include Fast Track grading.

(thumbs u

A lot of people have asked me about sketches from different artists and I'm hoping to arrange some con related opportunities in the future. More info to come

asked or begged? (:

Well you know how that goes. :grin:

A lot of people have asked me about sketches from different artists and I'm hoping to arrange some con related opportunities in the future. More info to come

asked or begged? (:

Well you know how that goes. :grin:

I think once an order, I have asked... but hey, I'm no pest!

Detailed Comission by Tyndall for AndyBoBo:

IMG_0433.jpg

That's awesome, bro!!!! So stoked! PLEASE forward along my appreciation.

and...THANKS, Dre, for making it happen! (worship)

edit: definitely wrote "stocked" as in stock the grocery store! :makepoint: