• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Arizona Sales Thread CLOSED!

77 posts in this topic

I believe the Debalfo is a cover or was made to be a print, not a 'sketch' per se. I imagine it was spendy...

I am sure Dre can fill us in later, I hear the show is slow....he should be on any minute to update...

I believe the Debalfo is a cover or was made to be a print, not a 'sketch' per se. I imagine it was spendy...

I am sure Dre can fill us in later, I hear the show is slow....he should be on any minute to update...

Yes it's the OA for a print at the show.

Jamie Tyndall had some great sketches available. If anyone is interested I can take pics & get them slabbed and their yours.

Jamie does some great stuff, got a Lady Mech commission from him that is just outstanding.

Jamie Tyndall had some great sketches available. If anyone is interested I can take pics & get them slabbed and their yours.

Jamie does some great stuff, got a Lady Mech commission from him that is just outstanding.

Agreed. I still think that LM with the clock in the background he did should be a LM cover for issue #5.

Jamie has some quick sketches avaiable, and Jon Hughes has a Wolverine/Emma Frost piece. When the show is over this evening I can post them for sale overnight for the artists if anyone wants. Once the show opens in the morning they will not be available anymore.

Want to stay within the sales forum guidelines.

:hi: Dre. Any Zenescope books post show?

I sent in a bunch for SS both Holiday covers (1 in 500 & 1 in 100). Print run was tough so I'm holding off until I see grades on those.

I did the GFT 66 Exclusive SS Mike DeBalfo, as well as Myths 10 Exclusive.

EBAS signed all the GFT 65 Secret Retailers, and all his Hook covers as well as the new Salem's Daughter Exclusive.