• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fatale anyone?

1,017 posts in this topic

:sick:

I used to be a 9.8 fiend, but now I'm happy with 9.4s. Wouldn't go below that. Even changed my focus on having sketches stay raw instead of getting them slabbed. Too much money to have them slabbed on top of the artist fees, unless one plans to flip them. Maybe that's why I don't care as much for 9.8s in my personal collection. Is that heresy on the Modern Section of the boards. :eek:

lol

:sick:

I used to be a 9.8 fiend, but now I'm happy with 9.4s. Wouldn't go below that. Even changed my focus on having sketches stay raw instead of getting them slabbed. Too much money to have them slabbed on top of the artist fees, unless one plans to flip them. Maybe that's why I don't care as much for 9.8s in my personal collection. Is that heresy on the Modern Section of the boards. :eek:

lol

Yes. :devil:

Okay--I finally bit the bullet on Fatale and bought both #1 covers and a few # 2s last night.

While I wait for them to arrive so I can read it,

1) Is it in black & white or color?

2) Is it a limited series or ongoing? If limited, are we talking four issues? 12?

Huge Greg Rucka fan, and the supernatural angle looks interesting.

Okay--I finally bit the bullet on Fatale and bought both #1 covers and a few # 2s last night.

While I wait for them to arrive so I can read it,

1) Is it in black & white or color?

2) Is it a limited series or ongoing? If limited, are we talking four issues? 12?

Huge Greg Rucka fan, and the supernatural angle looks interesting.

1) Color, though it's a muted palette

2) Ongoing

I hope you're also a huge Brubaker fan, since he's the writer on this series. lol