• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fatale anyone?

1,017 posts in this topic

I ended up grabbing 5 at my LCS. :)

Care to part with those, Jeff? :baiting:

I will be parting with them after SS encapsulation in about 5 weeks. :gossip:

:jokealert:

But I may be seeing you there. :headbang: Just need to find a place to stay.

well picked out my copies for the expo...a cgc grader would have to be knee deep in a month long bender to give them anything over 9.6 but doesn't hurt to try. 2 1a, 1 1b and 1 2nd issue.

not much movement on the OA front, guess all the nice pieces have been bought. I may still get that page 9 to go with the 8 (if it's still there later).

fatale prices are all over the map...makes no sense...one auction you have a bidding war up to $16 now for a 1 B cover, yet copies sold yesterday as cheap as $7.50 a pop. sells for $9.99 at 1 pm and then $20.00 at 2 pm and then back low again. And these aren't the auctions where they're selling the A & B versions as a lot.

What does that tell you?

The time to sell is now? Especially as it has a 20k print run compared to a Chew or WD#1.

I suspect it's completely speculator driven. People have had time to read it now.

What does that tell you?

The time to sell is now? Especially as it has a 20k print run compared to a Chew or WD#1.

I suspect it's completely speculator driven. People have had time to read it now.

This,

We're starting to see more books hit the market which is throwing it into a spin. There was some guy listing a set for sale while posting a picture of at least 20 copies of each book for example. I still think the book could amount to something but I wouldn't want to get stuck with 50 copies if it does completely tank. I've just enough books that want effect me if it tanks but still make some money if it does well.

What does that tell you?

I admit, I got hooked for $25 for #1A and B, (only $10 shipped on a #2, though) because I wanted to give it a read and I dislike 2nd printings. I figure if it's something I'm not into, I hope the speculation continues so I can parlay it into a trade for an Uncanny X-Force 4 (which I am into).

Been informed by Sean that he is doing profile inked sketches for 20pounds and full figures for 40pounds (decipher the currency yourself) at London Con next week.

He is not doing any U.S. appearances this year due to working on Fatale. Cool, sounds like a hint regarding the story going somewhere. (thumbs u

it tells me people don't have a clue how to sell stuff on ebay. You don't put up a picture of stacks of a comic when you're selling them. Makes people think there's tons of them out there and descreases demand.

Sure he's selling some but about $10 less than they were selling for a week ago.

i'm not sure it's 100% speculator driven, but hey, all comic sales on ebay may be speculator driven so who knows. The speculators will drop off soon and the copies will eventually dry up. 20k isn't a monumental amount anyways, considering the A & B variants.