• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fatale anyone?

1,017 posts in this topic

Well this won't hurt 1st printings popularity

The third printing of FATALE #1 and the second printing of FATALE #2 have sold out, and both issues will go back to press. The fourth printing of FATALE #1 (DEC118207) and third printing of #2 (JAN128122) will be in stores on March 21.

WTH? I really don't like multiple covers. The print run for books after 1st print must've been really short. Don't see numbers yet.

All I know is the 2nd print was some what scarce...still is.

Well this won't hurt 1st printings popularity

The third printing of FATALE #1 and the second printing of FATALE #2 have sold out, and both issues will go back to press. The fourth printing of FATALE #1 (DEC118207) and third printing of #2 (JAN128122) will be in stores on March 21.

WTH? I really don't like multiple covers. The print run for books after 1st print must've been really short. Don't see numbers yet.

All I know is the 2nd print was some what scarce...still is.

Agreed. I know that they were lower, but it would be interesting to see the numbers eventually. Going to 4th print due to "sell outs" could make it seem like it's hotter than it already is when in reality, there's just not that many to go around at each print.

2nd print of the Beauty cover continues to sell well, in some cases for more than the 1st printing. Probably cause there's not alot on ebay in comparison with the 1st.

The same person who sold Chew 22 a&b put another set on there for $29.99. No other copies are for sale right now for some reason.

So I should list a few sets? hm

hah...no. need to fan the flames a bit. No need to dump an armload of wet logs on the fire.

I see it flopping fast so it's now or never.

so do those 'scuff' 'printer' marks (faint black lines to the right of the lower left staple) that seem so common on the white borders...do those detract from the grade?

Interesting question, and one that we'll likely get the answer to once we see some that are CGC graded. My personal opinion is it could. The books I submitted for the London show were both scuff free.

I've also seen some scuffed back covers on these as well.

So, if these scuff marks were removed, would that be considered "restoration"?

so do those 'scuff' 'printer' marks (faint black lines to the right of the lower left staple) that seem so common on the white borders...do those detract from the grade?

Interesting question, and one that we'll likely get the answer to once we see some that are CGC graded. My personal opinion is it could. The books I submitted for the London show were both scuff free.

I've also seen some scuffed back covers on these as well.

So, if these scuff marks were removed, would that be considered "restoration"?

Good question. How can printer marks be removed? :baiting:

can someone keep an eye out for Fatale #2 second printing...supposedly in stores today but i haven't seen it.

Talked to my LCS guy.. He says he just ordered them and they come out next week..

I had him put one on hold for me..

can someone keep an eye out for Fatale #2 second printing...supposedly in stores today but i haven't seen it.

Now are you looking for a Fatale #2 2nd for collecting/completion reasons or just can't find any 1st prints?

The reason I asked, I travel a lot and the LCS I like to visit when out of town has a small stack of Fatale #2 1st prints. I already have a bunch, so I just leave them be. Anyhow, next time I'm over there I can pick up a few if you want?

i can get Fatale 2 1st prints (already have some)....i'm a completist so wanted the 2nd printing (plus i was curious what it looked like). I seriously doubt it came out today, even though they said it would be. I read Prophet 22 though, kept me busy, fun comic.

i can get Fatale 2 1st prints (already have some)....i'm a completist so wanted the 2nd printing (plus i was curious what it looked like). I seriously doubt it came out today, even though they said it would be. I read Prophet 22 though, kept me busy, fun comic.

Oh okay, I completely understand...pun intended :)

Anyhow, ya, I'm interested to see the cover as well as the extra printings on issue one.