• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I think i am missing something here?

33 posts in this topic

Better yet maybe I can buy the book and ship it to Justin, it would be a better book than anything he so far has posted on these boards.

:popcorn:

Oh man, that's cold. Funny but cold.

Yeah that is kind of cold.

Maybe a better option would be to buy this bad boy and crack it open and get it signed and slabbed as a Sig Series book by none other than Stan "I Will Sign Anything for a $$$" Lee. :)

Better yet maybe I can buy the book and ship it to Justin, it would be a better book than anything he so far has posted on these boards.

He claims he sold his whole collection and is starting over. Heaven help us. doh!

:slapfight:

Perhaps we should introduce him to the world of coin collecting. hm

(tsk)

Oh man, that's cold. Funny but cold.

Yeah that is kind of cold.

Maybe a better option would be to buy this bad boy and crack it open and get it signed and slabbed as a Sig Series book by none other than Stan "I Will Sign Anything for a $$$" Lee. :)

lol He's gotta sign his name huge across wolverines face also. And maybe throw in a couple roaches on there too. Or you can probably pay him a couple bucks more to sign it Captain America before you send it cap88s way.

Better idea: Give it a very small tear and resub until it gets to a 1.8.

Then sell it on the boards. That buyer will then crack it, rough it up more, resub it for a grade lower. Well keep doing that until its a NG. It'll be a $1000 comic by the time it gets done with all the sub fees and shipping and sales prices.