• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about DC Registry

4 posts in this topic

I was wondering why the registry seems to be so heavy on Marvels? I mean there are tons of impressive sets for all the major Marvel titles while there is not even a registry for Detective Comics...Am I missing something? There are a couple of very incomplete runs of Action and Batman...Nothing even close to really even being complete...and Nothing like the Tripps runs...What gives DC guys? Do DC people mostly collect raw books?

I was wondering why the registry seems to be so heavy on Marvels? I mean there are tons of impressive sets for all the major Marvel titles while there is not even a registry for Detective Comics...Am I missing something? There are a couple of very incomplete runs of Action and Batman...Nothing even close to really even being complete...and Nothing like the Tripps runs...What gives DC guys? Do DC people mostly collect raw books?

Not at all. I'm still waiting for my niche to be added. But look at the timing & titles. There hasn't been a new set addition going on 3 months now. And how some main DC titles are still not represented, while you have several low-tier IMO, Marvel titles just doesn't make a whole lot of sense. 893frustrated.gif

If they don't put in a Detective Comics set from 27-200 REALLY soon I plan on filing a lawsuit for DC discrimination.

I just spoke with Steve and he said he would open up the set if you have a Tec 27 to add to the new registry.... confused-smiley-013.gif

devil.gif