• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**SOLD** Amazing Spiderman 14 CGC 3.5 OW/W 1st Green Goblin! **SOLD**

9 posts in this topic

:banana::news::banana:

Let's try this again shall we???

One book tonight!! Photos are of the actual book. I can provide full scans of the FC and the BC tomorrow if requested.

SOLD! This price is good through the week (or possibly longer), then it's removed from the boards. This is the low, affordable copy that everyone wants AND needs!

As always, :takeit: trumps PM. A conditional :takeit: can be posted if you require scans of the FC and BC. But feel free to PM as well if you're so inclined.

Check or MO accepted at the above price. Paypal is also accepted just be prepared to pay the small fee. I will offer a discount for those willing to purchase additional books (and I have a few that would group up well with this). I will also offer time payments on group purchases, HOWEVER, a deposit must be received within 72 hours, no exceptions. If it is not received, the deal is null and void ( I'm not having the same problem again ).

No returns on this book as it's clear what you're getting!!

If any ?'s, don't hesitate to PM me.

Thanks!!

ASM14FC.jpg

ASM14BC.jpg