• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man 1

29 posts in this topic

4.5/5.0 Overall it's a pretty nice looking copy!!

Pretty much sums it up for me...a VERY presentable copy of a mega key - would love to see that storage locker... ;)

Harry? Where ya been? :makepoint: Penna? hm Que paso Amigo? :hi:

Pretty much sums it up for me...a VERY presentable copy of a mega key - would love to see that storage locker... ;)

Hi David!!!

Just got back to see what's been going on...Lot's more time available in NE Winters... :grin:

Guess I'll catch up gradually, see what's HOT and what's NOT, if the Pressing discussions still rage on, if J.C. is still a terror, if red Hook's been reinstated, who's got kicked off, the latest scandal, and Whatnot... :eek:

Hi David!!!

Just got back to see what's been going on...Lot's more time available in NE Winters... :grin:

Guess I'll catch up gradually, see what's HOT and what's NOT, if the Pressing discussions still rage on, if J.C. is still a terror, if red Hook's been reinstated, who's got kicked off, the latest scandal, and Whatnot... :eek:

Yeah...welcome back Harry...a year's haitus! :o WOW! Just picked up my 2nd Sid's Luncheonette book (FF 19 9.0 White old blue label) from drummy to go along with my #21 (from jimjum)...

Anyway...Happy New Year/take care!

Tom