• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW SKETCHES ADDED!!! Free shipping and now LOWER PRICES

28 posts in this topic

Some are new to the market. First :takeit: gets it. Paypal welcomed. Free shipping in the states, deep discounts elsewhere.

Walt Simonson the only Red Thor that I am aware of CGC 9.6 $125 $110 SOLD

P1040465.jpg[/img]

Keith Pollard co-creator of the Black Cat CGC 9.6 $130 SOLD

P1040374.jpg[/img]

Patrick Gleason CGC 9.8 $125 $110

c963a0c0.jpg[/img]

Anthony Castrillo CGC 9.6 $80 $70

P1040367.jpg[/img]

Bob McLeod CGC 9.8 $150 $130

DSC_8962.jpg[/img]

Michael Golden CGC 9.8 SOLD

DSC_8977.jpg[/img]

Buy any two sketches and get this one free. CLAIMED

DSC_8968.jpg[/img]

I can't figure it out, my trade thread books turn into sales and my sales thread books turn into trades. :ohnoez:

Let me see if I could get this back on track.

Free shipping in the U.S. Deeply discounted elsewhere.

Between having to wait hours on line to get a Finch and knowing just how hard it is to get a Crain I'm surprised it is still available.

I'm open to offers.

I'll second that. Finch makes you wait for your sketch while he completes it, which in turn means everyone behind you has to wait. The line gets HUGE....

Between having to wait hours on line to get a Finch and knowing just how hard it is to get a Crain I'm surprised it is still available.

I'm open to offers.

I'll second that. Finch makes you wait for your sketch while he completes it, which in turn means everyone behind you has to wait. The line gets HUGE....

I remember waiting in line for about an hour and a half to get a sketch from him. He was the main artist at the con and I felt bad for the other artists because those standing in line to get a Finch sketch were waiting in front of the other artist's tables.