• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Austin -- October 26-28, 2012

129 posts in this topic

We're not ready to set up this year but we will be going to buy and possibly get some sig's for CGC SS.

Who are you guys hitting up? doesnt look like many greats this time around

I'm gonna try for neal adams

josh howard

Bill Tucci

and Bernie

anyone else i should hit up for sig's?

Isn't Jim Cheung going to be there? He told me he at SDCC he is doing all the wizard shows this year.

Also Rob Guillory should be there.

I'm sure others, but i haven't reviewed the list yet.

This assumes you like modern stuff, though. :)

In other news, there is some possibility that I will miss at least part. Might have to head off to Madrid for work that week. Torn between free trip to Madrid and attending WW Austin this year.

Go to fan days in Dallas, then go to Madrid. You get a comic show and a free trip.

I managed to set it where I get back from Spain Thursday late. I'll be at the con some parts of sat and Sunday at least. Looking forward to meeting some forumites.

We're not ready to set up this year but we will be going to buy and possibly get some sig's for CGC SS.

Who are you guys hitting up? doesnt look like many greats this time around

I'm gonna try for neal adams

josh howard

Bill Tucci

and Bernie

anyone else i should hit up for sig's?

Isn't Jim Cheung going to be there? He told me he at SDCC he is doing all the wizard shows this year.

Also Rob Guillory should be there.

I'm sure others, but i haven't reviewed the list yet.

This assumes you like modern stuff, though. :)

In other news, there is some possibility that I will miss at least part. Might have to head off to Madrid for work that week. Torn between free trip to Madrid and attending WW Austin this year.

I like everything! We just happen to have a lot of bronze to modern books right now...

Thanks forgot about Jim Cheung!

Have to look at the list myself :idea:

Does anyone know if tickets are transferable? I got 2 3-day passes from someone and wanted to make sure I won't have an issue using them since they have the original purchasers name on the tickets.

Also, this is my first large con...how do others manage to carry their books/purchases around all day without damaging them? Backpack, briefcase, box etc. :)