• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unemployment sale, Pt. 5 : Fiction House & EC & Pre-Code

72 posts in this topic

It's for a company called Polymer Plastics. I'm kinda goin' in blind. It was found for me by an employment agency, so all I have is an address and a show-up time. More info when I get home in the morning.

Sure its not Vandalay Industries? Are you a latex salesman?

It's for a company called Polymer Plastics. I'm kinda goin' in blind. It was found for me by an employment agency, so all I have is an address and a show-up time. More info when I get home in the morning.

I bet it's the production facility for the "Real Doll"! Lucky SOB, can someone say employee discount.

I bet it's the production facility for the "Real Doll"! Lucky SOB, can someone say employee discount.

doh!

Wrong company.

fail-owned-wolverine-inflatable.jpg

Can someone say quality control/ product tester?