• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Opinion on a feature.

21 posts in this topic

How do you calculate the number of watchers? I think it's pretty cool. I would add some kind of search function, though.

I'm wondering why there are so many watchers of low value stuff like stickers and key chains.

The number of watchers is actually given to me via the eBay api when I ask for it.

I also wondered why so much junk has such high amount of watchers. This is why I added the "Show Only CGC Graded" option so we can see something that mattered.

I'll see what I can so with some search functionality. Thanks for the feedback JazzMan. :cloud9:

The number of watchers is actually given to me via the eBay api when I ask for it.

I also wondered why so much junk has such high amount of watchers. This is why I added the "Show Only CGC Graded" option so we can see something that mattered.

I'll see what I can so with some search functionality. Thanks for the feedback JazzMan. :cloud9:

Please clarify what you mean by junk? hm

How do you calculate the number of watchers? I think it's pretty cool. I would add some kind of search function, though.

I'm wondering why there are so many watchers of low value stuff like stickers and key chains.

They are priced cheaper than the modern comic book. Most people go on EBay to look for bargains. (thumbs u

I think they mean like decals and such.... things that are comic related but not actual books. I think it's a great idea Whett... The Lyira mobsters need the info... I agree about a search function. Is there any way to see past realized auctions?

I think they mean like decals and such.... things that are comic related but not actual books. I think it's a great idea Whett... The Lyira mobsters need the info... I agree about a search function. Is there any way to see past realized auctions?

There is a way to find a total of all past sales for a particular group of comics that I'm going to try to add this week. (for example, "Amazing Spider-Man Comics")

However, I can not get access to past eBay sells data for an individual comic without paying for a very expensive service that eBay themselves provide.

They are priced cheaper than the modern comic book. Most people go on EBay to look for bargains. (thumbs u

True, but I would expect them to have more visitors but not that many followers.

True, but I would expect them to have more visitors but not that many followers.

Thats an interesting observation. hm

Most people I think rather have the super hero merchandise such as decals,key chains and such than the common comic books themselves. An example is if we look we will find for the most part that stuff like Hulk or Silver Surfer statues are much more popular with watchers than Hulk or Silver Surfer comic books.

There is a way to find a total of all past sales for a particular group of comics that I'm going to try to add this week. (for example, "Amazing Spider-Man Comics")

However, I can not get access to past eBay sells data for an individual comic without paying for a very expensive service that eBay themselves provide.

Bummer on the past realized auctions.... I think the interface might need a little work, but besides that its a great tool!

ya know... hm I am quite fond of the site myself Whett!

Bummer on the past realized auctions.... I think the interface might need a little work, but besides that its a great tool!

ya know... hm I am quite fond of the site myself Whett!

I also feel it needs a little work. I'm not sure how yet but I'm not happy with the user interface just yet. I think it needs to be more obvious.

I have heard rumors that you are fond of the site... ;)

Did a little update and now you can find the average price, the max price and total sales of any book sold on eBay in the last 30 days.

Still not the best because if you type in "Amazing Spider-Man 300", for example, you will find the average of every copy of Amazing Spider-Man 300 sold in the last 30 days whether it was in NM+ condition or G- condition thrown into one lump sum.

Curious to what everyone thinks:

The Market: Search -> Amazing Spider-Man 300

Looks very useful. Will it be searchable eventually? Like type in a comic and it displays the info?

That would be the ultimate goal but I'm not exactly sure how to go about doing that just now. More research is required and perhaps more coffee as well. hm