• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So is being undermined via PM on a "done deal" here a common thing?

196 posts in this topic

"I do most of my buying on the boards via pm. I am a nancy boy. I am a wet diapered sissy. Heck, I might even be a limp wristed nelly queen.

But I'm too much of a man to let the rest of you nerds know all the good stuff I have."

anonymous - 2012

:gossip: I think Skypinkblu might have said this...but I'm not sure.

She did, right before her episode of spamming the boards with shoe links and subsequent board ban for trolling greggy til he cried.

"I do most of my buying on the boards via pm. I am a nancy boy. I am a wet diapered sissy. Heck, I might even be a limp wristed nelly queen.

But I'm too much of a man to let the rest of you nerds know all the good stuff I have."

anonymous - 2012

:gossip: I think Skypinkblu might have said this...but I'm not sure.

She did, right before her episode of spamming the boards with shoe links and subsequent board ban for trolling greggy til he cried.

Wait. Are you saying a *girl* said that?

Well the next day he PM'ed me and said that another potential buyer had PM'ed him crying like a little sissy that the book was sold via PM and not in the thread and he wanted to cancel my bid.

I told him "he could do whatever he wanted it was his book" and I have avoided his threads ever since as well as the wet diapered little sissy that complained to him.

I've always assumed the the complainer offered more for the book and the seller was probably raised without the intestinal fortitude to honor a sale so as far as I was concerned it was best not to deal with that types if it can be helped.

who was the seller and the sissy? :popcorn:

Not worth outing the guy after three years but I did run across a sweet PM exchange between me and the forum legend.

Out on an audit but they are hooked up to the internet so I'm multi-tasking

Translation: Surfing the web with Pay!

Translation: Surfing the web with Pay!

I love being near the University because it's nice hanging around the Student Union building checking out the coeds.

I probably weird them out.

Oh my god... check out that weird Asian guy.

Oh my god... check out that weird Asian guy.
Those Freshmen look like punks

You should attack them.

Chop a few heads so they respect your kind then sit back and :popcorn: till the cops come there.

Overheard a dork asking his friend who Chuck Norris was.

Those youngems'

Stupid azz kids. doh!

You should have said "I'll show you Chuck Norris Blitch" and roundhoused the little b@stard.

(worship)

I just recieved an interesting Pm. It was from ghost_9 The title was Action Comics #109 CGC 9.6 Here's the pic!

Edited: Removed.

I just got a PM too,who is this dooosh. :mad:

Someone I would very much like to meet.

I just recieved an interesting Pm. It was from ghost_9 The title was Action Comics #109 CGC 9.6 Here's the pic!

Edited: Removed.

I just got a PM too,who is this dooosh. :mad:

Someone I would very much like to meet.

That was some serious bowel movement.manonpot.gif

He just sent me a picture of his boyfriend.

Love the location!!

"you're the one I really really LOVE...."