• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So is being undermined via PM on a "done deal" here a common thing?

196 posts in this topic

I just recieved an interesting Pm. It was from ghost_9 The title was Action Comics #109 CGC 9.6 Here's the pic!

Edited: Removed.

I got the same image titled "For sale - Detective 15 9.2".

Harold's turd was definitely not a 9.2.

I beat you both. I got two PMs. Beat that, tall dorky Texan.

PM'ing yourself twice doesn't count.

:facepalm:

I wonder what book titles he put in the subject line to make himself open the PM?

Young Love 114 9.6

First one was balut which I just deleted without opening. Today as GS X-men 1 CGC 9.8 for sale. Not sure why I didn't look before I opened it.

Plus, it's a lame Marvel.

Woot!

I just recieved an interesting Pm. It was from ghost_9 The title was Action Comics #109 CGC 9.6 Here's the pic!

At least I was in exalted company.

Once again, damned by faint praise.

Me, you or him?

Me, you or him?

All of us :acclaim:

Me, you or him?

All of us :acclaim:

^^

So, when's ghost_9 going to post again?

When he gets a good bowel movement. :sick:

It's getting worse seems he's using my wifes full name. Payback will be less fun for him.

It must take alot of energy to be a full on doosh. doh!

It's getting worse seems he's using my wifes full name. Payback will be less fun for him.

Pay him a visit at Megacon.

This is getting very grim.

It's getting beyond grim. I just opened another one with my wife sitting beside me on the couch. It was about her, and as bad as you could imagine. I just shared my thoughts with Arch as to ways I know how to make this stop. More than likely, he won't enjoy them. It does take the fun out of this place. I will ignore any complaining from Harold when it comes time for payback. That is a promise.

It's getting beyond grim. I just opened another one with my wife sitting beside me on the couch. It was about her, and as bad as you could imagine. I just shared my thoughts with Arch as to ways I know how to make this stop. More than likely, he won't enjoy them. It does take the fun out of this place. I will ignore any complaining from Harold when it comes time for payback. That is a promise.

Sorry you have to deal with this A-hole Mike,can't Arch just ban this guy?

Sorry you have to deal with this A-hole Mike,can't Arch just ban this guy?

He has been banned, repeatedly.

Why does Mike continue opening the PMs? Just delete them unopened. The fact that he opens them and then reports back here just gives the guy his jollies.