• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Record 9.4 Sale...

138 posts in this topic

Maybe they're a collector , who really doesn't mind spending a few bucks on books they desire.

Who are you to call them a "fool"?

That's like if I went to the supermarket and offered $25 for a bag of Doritos just because I like Doritos. Why pay stupid money if you don't have to? Funny how Swamp Thing v. 2 #1 CGC 9.6 has repeatedly failed to find buyers at $24.95 or less until this guy came along...

And $250 for a She-Hulk #1 CGC 9.8? That's just goofy 893censored-thumb.gif.

Or paying large sums of money for GI Joe artwork? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Or $750 for a CGC 9.8 Astonishing Tales 25? confused.gif

or $400+ for a DC 100 pager

Or guide for a raw VF/NM Astonishing Tales 25! smirk.gif

did I thank you for that btw?

Maybe they're a collector , who really doesn't mind spending a few bucks on books they desire.

That's like if I went to the supermarket and offered $25 for a bag of Doritos just because I like Doritos. Why pay stupid money if you don't have to? Funny how Swamp Thing v. 2 #1 CGC 9.6 has repeatedly failed to find buyers at $24.95 or less until this guy came along...

sign-funnypost.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

' - learn how to use this. flowerred.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

I think we can all agree that you're all [!@#%^&^] insufficiently_thoughtful_persons. 893applaud-thumb.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

I think we can all agree that you're all [!@#%^&^] insufficiently_thoughtful_persons. 893applaud-thumb.gif

frown.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

frown.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

frown.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

And people say my posts are useless..... acclaim.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

boy this post is getting thin!

frown.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

boy this is really getting squished thin!

i curse you....thiiiinneeer

sign-funnypost.gif

boy this post is getting thin!

frown.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

boy this is really getting squished thin!

The guy that bought this one is probably feeling pretty good about it.

Link

From what I remember, it had nice QP. But I could be wrong.

The difference being that there's only ONE original artwork for G.I. Joe #21 where there are FORTY-NINE She-Hulk #1 CGC 9.8s in the census and probably hundreds/thousands more raw (apparently this was a hoarded title, considering how easy it is to find this book IN BULK).

Not to mention that I've had two offers to purchase the Joe artwork for a HUGE return. Not sure how many people are out there willing to pay MORE than $250 for a She-Hulk #1 CGC 9.8. I think we've uncovered who the "greatest fool" is regarding that book. smirk.gif

The difference being that there's only ONE original artwork for G.I. Joe #21 where there are FORTY-NINE She-Hulk #1 CGC 9.8s in the census and probably hundreds/thousands more raw (apparently this was a hoarded title, considering how easy it is to find this book IN BULK).

Not to mention that I've had two offers to purchase the Joe artwork for a HUGE return. Not sure how many people are out there willing to pay MORE than $250 for a She-Hulk #1 CGC 9.8. I think we've uncovered who the "greatest fool" is regarding that book. smirk.gif

makepoint.gif

Geezus-H-Christ,...that's frickin insane,....that price is going to drop like a prom dress in the sand if that movie deal falls through....maybe I shouldn't have listed my 9.2 for a 600.00 BIN

makepoint.gif
Outwitted again! frown.gif