• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has it all been said?

19 posts in this topic

That Wizard First thread was pretty intense. However there'll always be rogue sellers to natter about. If Comics General isn't measuring up, there's the Gold/Silver/Bronze Forums, and if you're not an old git like me, try the Modern Forum. Actually I still read Moderns.

And if that doesn't float your boat, try here - both Hammer and Bugaboo frequent these boards

I read most but there's been very little posted about comics recently. Everything is OT, blue shirts and jokes. Where are the serious threads confused-smiley-013.gif Maybe I'm missing them, so I'd like to know. I don't have much to contribute, but I like to read you all thumbsup2.gif

Yeah...most topics these days are re-hash of previously discussed topics, EXCEPT for the stuff that comes up in the silver/bronze/gold threads. You may have noticed that in addition to OT, blue shirts, and jokes, TGC gets brought up at every opportunity, but that's been beaten into the ground for most of us. thumbsup2.gif

Is that why there's been nothing interesting for us lurkers to read recently confused-smiley-013.gif

Hi Liam. Well,you know how it goes.......something severe and entertaining will break out eventually. It's that calm before the storm thing...... hi.gif

Is that why there's been nothing interesting for us lurkers to read recently confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey Liam,

In addition to lurking, why not respond to some old thread you found particularly interesting, and in doing so, bump it back up to the front page? Or let us know what you found interesting, no doubt we can find an old thread some of the newer arrivals may not have weighed in upon yet. thumbsup2.gif

Z.

Has it all been said?

Don't worry...

Some folks like to repeat themselves. wink.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

Yeah...most topics these days are re-hash of previously discussed topics, EXCEPT for the stuff that comes up in the silver/bronze/gold threads. You may have noticed that in addition to OT, blue shirts, and jokes, TGC gets brought up at every opportunity, but that's been beaten into the ground for most of us.

gaythread.jpg

Is that from City?

I take it you refer to Second City? No...from SNL

gaythread.jpg

Is that from City?

I think he meant City of Heroes, the game. Meaning someone created those characters to use a joke. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

gaythread.jpg

Is that from City?

I think he meant City of Heroes, the game. Meaning someone created those characters to use a joke. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ooo.gif

gaythread.jpg

Is that from City?

Yeah sorry.

I did mean COH

I was wondering if 2 people created those characters and met online to take a screen shot.?

And as Ace likes to say.

"What's everyone looking at?" confused-smiley-013.gif

I read most but there's been very little posted about comics recently. Everything is OT, blue shirts and jokes. Where are the serious threads confused-smiley-013.gif Maybe I'm missing them, so I'd like to know. I don't have much to contribute, but I like to read you all thumbsup2.gif

90% of the SERIOUS threads are in the Silver Age and Golden Age forums. thumbsup2.gif

Timely