• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Iron Man Edition !!!Final Round Poll pg 16!!!

262 posts in this topic

:censored: I withdraw my entry.

so soon :roflmao:

Why bother?

you should never give up.....look at me, i doubt any of my sketches can win but yet i still enter them ( lol well maybe 1-2 have a shot)

hell i'm happy enough if i get votes at all (at least some people liked it over the others), and no i don't vote if i have a sketch in it. that just seems wrong to me, but i do vote on the final unless mine might happen to be 1 of them

Why bother?

you should never give up.....look at me, i doubt any of my sketches can win but yet i still enter them ( lol well maybe 1-2 have a shot)

hell i'm happy enough if i get votes at all (at least some people liked it over the others), and no i don't vote if i have a sketch in it. that just seems wrong to me, but i do vote on the final unless mine might happen to be 1 of them

Adonis,

You should enter your Jose Jaro 1 from your trinity piece, that one is pretty damn awesome

Why bother?

Adonis,

You should enter your Jose Jaro 1 from your trinity piece, that one is pretty damn awesome

+1

The%252520Marvels%252520Project%252520%2525231%252520John%252520Romita%252520Iron%252520Man%252520Sketch%252520%252526%252520Stan%252520Lee%252520Sig%2525209.8.jpg

My entry.

I had a tough time picking between this and a Gene Colan piece.

Great sketches so far!

Whoa. :o(worship)

:cloud9:

This round will have the toughest choices yet imo

+1

I think I know who I am going to vote for and another great sketch shows up.