• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wrightson & Bode Purple Pictography

9 posts in this topic

Good evening to all! I'd like to offer a neat item, but I am uncertain whether it is appropriate here on the boards. It is a copy of Swank vol.18 no.9 from November 1971, featuring one of several installments of Purple Pictography by Vaughn Bode with terrific artwork by Berni Wrightson. This is a decent-looking but lower grade copy, complete with centerfold and cover attached. I am asking $40 postpaid, money order, check or paypal accepted. If anyone is interested I will be happy to send scans of the front and back cover by PM. In addition, if anyone can tell me if a magazine like this, with nude photographs that seem rather mild by today's standards, may or may not be offered here, I would be happy to hear from them. Offers submitted by PM are also welcome. Thanks in advance!