• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #1 on Pawn Stars tonight

134 posts in this topic

He valued it as $6-$7k and between FN- to FN+.. Looks FN-

Way too flat, way too clean, I didn't see a single stain or crease...pages were even nice.

I think 6.0 is the floor, unless they didn't show us something major.

Looked like a decent grading job by the toy boy, and a fairly decent price for a pawn shop.

FN- to FN+ is a pretty wide range for having that close a look don't you think?

The dollar spread between FN- and FN+ is more than $1k isn't it?

At least he didn't low ball what that book could be worth. Maybe he was thinking slabbed value.

Way too flat, way too clean, I didn't see a single stain or crease...pages were even nice.

Looked to me like it needed to be pressed :devil:

Looked to me like it needed to be pressed :devil:

lol

Well, I'm sure that they have it priced at $6k in their store if it is still available.. I was actually at their store around July and saw a GA Wonder Woman #2 in one of their display cases. Looked to be in high grade, but then again is it unrestored?

I'm sure the show has some moments that are legit, but I just think so much of it looks fake. The fact that Rick knows so much about this stuff makes me believe that show is incredibly fake. What does the guy have a PHD or something? Because I have a Bachelors in history and don't know half of what he knows. The guy knows the history of random objects from hundreds of years ago.

Whether you have a PhD or not is irrelevant. It's called experience. o :makepoint:

I saw a triangular crease at the bottom right corner and of course the top staple has some minor wear and looks to be that there is a minute hole on the binding

I rewound the DVR a couple of times and I didn't see it. If it had a CBC then it may not crack 6.0.