• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2012!

1,155 posts in this topic

Trying to get a friend to come with me this time so I've been holding off on the hotel room until I know if I need two beds or one. I know it says $119 a night but by the time you add parking and taxes in there it comes closer to $150 a night!

Considering the prices for rooms without the block rate, its still a good deal. My wife and I are treating this as our vacation this year. No Myrtle Beach until 2013, but it'll be worth it.

Also, I could be wrong, but I think the block rate is for two bed rooms. When I called the rate for a single king size suite was much higher, even on the block rate.

Trying to get a friend to come with me this time so I've been holding off on the hotel room until I know if I need two beds or one. I know it says $119 a night but by the time you add parking and taxes in there it comes closer to $150 a night!

Considering the prices for rooms without the block rate, its still a good deal. My wife and I are treating this as our vacation this year. No Myrtle Beach until 2013, but it'll be worth it.

Also, I could be wrong, but I think the block rate is for two bed rooms. When I called the rate for a single king size suite was much higher, even on the block rate.

That might be right but last year when I checked in I only had one bed since it was just me and I don't think there was a difference in price.

But the food was really good.

The sampler plate where you got a little bit of everything looked fantastic.

Suprisingly the brisket was the best. Im not a fan of brisket, but if i go back im just getting that.

But the food was really good.

The sampler plate where you got a little bit of everything looked fantastic.

Suprisingly the brisket was the best. Im not a fan of brisket, but if i go back im just getting that.

What?

This year will be my first Heroes :banana:

You're in the ATL and this is your first? You are going to wish you had been going every year. :thumbsup:

Yeah this will be the first one since my 5 year break from comics so I am excited to be going. Always had something else going on in the past that prevented me from going.