• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2012!

1,155 posts in this topic

They've been busy...bunch of new people added. :whee:

Really liking the guest list so far. Nice to see Palmiotti on the list. I might actually get some SS done :).

When was the last time McFarlane came to Heroescon?

They've been busy...bunch of new people added. :whee:

Really liking the guest list so far. Nice to see Palmiotti on the list. I might actually get some SS done :).

When was the last time McFarlane came to Heroescon?

I believe I will be back in our regular location, 213 (shrug) (capt?)

Guess I'll find out this Sunday..............probably be across from you again (thumbs u

the dynamic duo lol

I believe I will be back in our regular location, 213 (shrug) (capt?)

Guess I'll find out this Sunday..............probably be across from you again (thumbs u

the dynamic duo lol

And Earl Shaw on the other side................more like the 3 stooges lol

You should at least get a really low number on the print then!

Well I definitely hope so. I purchase two three-day advanced passes back then, for my girlfriend and I, so I am hoping that we both have a pretty low numbered print. I'm definitely looking forward to it though. It's only my second one, and you'd think that I've been going for years or something. Definitely can't wait to meet Scott Snyder, as he is my absolute favorite writer. Oh, and I've been wanting to get Budd Root to do a custom sketch for me since last year's show.

Well I definitely hope so. I purchase two three-day advanced passes back then, for my girlfriend and I, so I am hoping that we both have a pretty low numbered print. I'm definitely looking forward to it though. It's only my second one, and you'd think that I've been going for years or something. Definitely can't wait to meet Scott Snyder, as he is my absolute favorite writer. Oh, and I've been wanting to get Budd Root to do a custom sketch for me since last year's show.

Find him early and find him fast. The mad dash at 11 am will most likely mean his list fills up VERY quickly. I want to get something from him too eventually, but I'm working on arranging something with Brian Stelfreeze as my big purchase this year. :whee:

Find him early and find him fast. The mad dash at 11 am will most likely mean his list fills up VERY quickly. I want to get something from him too eventually, but I'm working on arranging something with Brian Stelfreeze as my big purchase this year. :whee:

Yep. I was going to make it my plan to head straight for his spot when I arrived on Friday morning. Hopefully I can get there quick enough without having to wait a long time. lol! It sounds like I'm rushing to a big ride at Disney World for the first time after the gates just opened.

I just want him to sign a couple of things for me. I wouldn't mind getting a CGC witness for him to sign my Batman #1. In any event, I definitely want him to sign my Black Mirror Hardcover book. It's going to be sweet!