• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sell your comics to Pawn Stars??

22 posts in this topic

:facepalm:

Wow, if only we had seen this earlier, we may have even already been discussing this on these very boards. Maybe even only a few threads below this new and amazing thread. Now maybe that title of Pawn Stars ASM #1 could be misleading and easily looked over causing others to create dup threads.

It is a shame. I went to the pawn shop and asked if they had any comics. The salesman said "just the one crappy wonder woman"

It was Wonder Woman #2. lol they had it directly under a light, all day everyday. It was in a celofane type of bag that was ripped half way across the top.

He said they don't buy comics because they are too hard to sell.

I'll give them a box if 90s drek for 75 dollars.

Be sure to put them in a box that says $1 each. I can't believe people even watch that show. It's like Pickers. Fake and scripted.

"THIS IS A GENUINE, 1943 SOLO CUP COFFEE CUP LID, MADE BY THE SOLO CUP COFFEE CUP MAKING COMPANY, OUT OF MISSURA. THEY MADE COFFEE CUP LIDS FOR THE KING OF ENGLAND, AND THIS COFFEE CUP LID IS FROM THAT ERA. IT'S WORTH ABOUT THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS BECAUSE IT'S ONE OF THE ONLY ONES OF ITS KIND LEFT IN THE WORLD. VERY RARE!"

:eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll:

It is a shame. I went to the pawn shop and asked if they had any comics. The salesman said "just the one crappy wonder woman"

It was Wonder Woman #2. lol they had it directly under a light, all day everyday. It was in a celofane type of bag that was ripped half way across the top.

And you bought it right? How much were they asking for this crappy comic?

I don't remember for sure. I want to say like $2,000. It may have been a fair price, I just know I was in no way interested at the price, Being it is not in my collecting focus.

I don't remember for sure. I want to say like $2,000. It may have been a fair price, I just know I was in no way interested at the price, Being it is not in my collecting focus.

Yea, I would a passed it up as well.