• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLOCKING EBAY BIDDERS!!!

30 posts in this topic

lol

This is the tip of the iceberg w/ my auctions. I have quite a few haters out there, so I will be patient and wait until it is the right time to get rid of them. Thanx for the head's up!

CAL hi.gif

Do yourself a favor and cancel zero feedback bidders for a while. I see you have one who opened up his account 5-22-04. He smells REAL bad. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You know, you are right. From now on, NO more zero feedback bidders.

The guy that bought today already paid through PayPal for the Uncanny X-men #37 - #350 LOT OF 40 COMICS...he gave me some weird story about only wanting to win ONE of my acutions though.

BUT, Darth Diesel is the second chance bidder, so if this guy doesnt want the Giant Size X-Men #1 or even starts to waffle on it...I'll turn right around and sell it to our man DD.

Do yourself a favor and cancel zero feedback bidders for a while. I see you have one who opened up his account 5-22-04. He smells REAL bad. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Can you block zero feedback bidders? confused.gif

Yes..I think so..A few peeps won't allow your bid if you don't have aleast 15 feedbacks laugh.gif

At the very least you can put right in the item description "IF YOU HAVE ZERO FEEDBACK F*[!@#%^&^] OFF!!!"... devil.gif

Actually, I'm not aware of an automatic administrative option from eBay that allows bidders with unattractive characteristics to bid.

IMO, this is an option desparately needed for the wild west of eBay. The bottom line though is that it impacts eBay commissions, so therefore it isn't going to be implemented.

IMO, this is an option desparately needed for the wild west of eBay. The bottom line though is that it impacts eBay commissions, so therefore it isn't going to be implemented.

I'm actually kinda fed up with SELLING on EBAY after only a few attempts..

But the good news is, I only have 178 X-Men comics left to get rid of ( to help finance my CGC submissions ) and I am selling them here in our forums to anyone who wants the LOT for $3.40 each!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=491644&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=1

I figure someone who has more patience than me can sell them on eBay for 3x - 4x profit EASILY. I got some good books in the bundle ( like X-Men #60, #65, #78, #79, #95, #100 ) that will bring in decent money...certainly more than the $3.40 wink.gif