• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America #33 on Heritage

108 posts in this topic

SS I assume from your posts you are a new or inexperienced collector that needs time to mature into a true comic book collector. No problem this forum is for growing including Up.

People are mad as hell because it turns out I came forum and stuck my neck out and made so

Predictions... And now they are coming true every day. I did not use a dart board, but 50 years of doing it all from owning my own store to breaking world records

Sometimes you have to give us old guys credit SS and when you get my age you will see ga collecting goes in cycles over time.

I suppose someday you will look back and say that Mitch mehdy was right and how come I did not see that. That is what dads are for SS, so I'm the future instead of calling me a buffoon you can just call me "pop".

SS I assume from your posts you are a new or inexperienced collector that needs time to mature into a true comic book collector. No problem this forum is for growing including Up.

People are mad as hell because it turns out I came forum and stuck my neck out and made so

Predictions... And now they are coming. I did not use a dart board, but 50 years of doing it all from owning my own store to breaking world records

Sometimes you have to give us old guys credit SS and when you get my age you will see ga collecting goes in cycles over time.

I suppose someday you will look back and say that Mitch mehdy was right and how come I did not see that. That is what dads are for SS, so I'm the future instead of calling me a buffoon you can just call me "pop".

This is a prime example of how to make friends and influence people.

Good job Mitch. This should be entertaining.

I suppose someday I will look back and say that I was right, Mitch was a buffoon.

Fixed that for you "pop". (thumbs u

lol

Predictions... And now they are coming true every day. I did not use a dart board, but 50 years of doing it all from owning my own store to breaking world records

If you could go to the Doug Schmell School of Comic Book and/or Self Promotion, you might actually become a linguistic ninja of ample fortitude.

Predictions... And now they are coming. I did not use a dart board, but 50 years of doing it all from owning my own store to breaking world records

This is a prime example of how to make friends and influence people.

Good job Mitch. This should be entertaining.

Cyber bullies but not sure which is which??

:blush: We're all such cunning linguists on this board. :facepalm:

What about that fella Theo?

smiley-shocked020.gif

....what's all this talk about cunilinguists....I thought we were trying to keep the GA Forum respectable ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

....what's all this talk about cunilinguists....I thought we were trying to keep the GA Forum respectable ? GOD BLESS...

:gossip: That's punning linguists, ...folks versed in peeping innuendo that comes trippingly off the tongue.

:gossip: That's punning linguists, ...folks versed in peeping innuendo that comes trippingly off the tongue.

My aging mind occasionally succumbs to random Freudian slips. GOD BLESS...

My aging mind occasionally succumbs to random Freudian slips. GOD BLESS...

(tsk)

your_freudian_slip_is_showing_tshirt-p235789479169161228qiup_210.jpg