• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

39 posts in this topic

:popcorn:

Mike you just got here in time to guard the thread... I'm going out to watch the sexy Gina kick some arse in HAYWIRE.

She could beat the sheeet out of all of us... and I'd let her :grin:

Too bad I didn't see this earlier and save you the trip. It's more like like see Gina run, see her run some more, yawn. The few fight seens were kick but the movie as a whole was boring. Anyways, I do like those ASMs.

:popcorn:

Mike you just got here in time to guard the thread... I'm going out to watch the sexy Gina kick some arse in HAYWIRE.

She could beat the sheeet out of all of us... and I'd let her :grin:

Too bad I didn't see this earlier and save you the trip. It's more like like see Gina run, see her run some more, yawn. The few fight seens were kick but the movie as a whole was boring. Anyways, I do like those ASMs.

I enjoyed the movie even tho I have to agree that its definatly not the "action" film the tv spots are sporting it to be. I knew how Steven Soderbergh directs based on his previous films and was ready for a more different kind of action.

I think the main thing that hurts the movie as an "action" film is the lack of fight sound effects and that good ole hard core rockin' music that we've all became accustomed to concerning high octane action.

Seriously, if the film would have had some more "snaps", "whacks", and "pops' with some crunching guitar riffs... it would have been a totally different viewing experience.

Plus she ain't too hard to look at anyway :)

ginac.jpg

TOMB OF TERROR # 15 - CGC 3.0 - CTOWP- $320

Pretty much just want back what I paid for it. Just not my focus right now. Full date stamp there too.

tterror15cgc3.0_front.jpg

I'll take the book at 10% off please :)

^^ via PM. Many thanks sir !

DETECTIVE COMICS # 44 - CGC 4.5 - OFF WHITE - $685

I'm guessing this would be the 18th app of Batman in Detective Comics... for people who collect 18th appearances, then this is a major key :grin:

Selling for pretty much what I paid.

detect44003.jpg

Per PM and other stuff @10% off... :takeit:

DETECTIVE COMICS # 44 - CGC 4.5 - OFF WHITE - $685

I'm guessing this would be the 18th app of Batman in Detective Comics... for people who collect 18th appearances, then this is a major key :grin:

Selling for pretty much what I paid.

Per PM and other stuff @10% off... :takeit:

^^ ... hate to see it go, but at least its going to a nice home :)