• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BangZoom presents Neal Adams, Joe Kubert and Jean Giraud (Moebius)

33 posts in this topic

This post/link from BangZoom needed the broader audience of Comics General.

I've been taking a look around YouTube.

There are certainly lots of interesting videos.

Jean Giraud (Moebius), Joe Kubert & Neal Adams - tit for tat (30-9-1972)

Neal Adams, Joe Kubert and Jean Giraud (Moebius) improvise on the theme of heroes and monsters.

For his favorite hero GIRAUD draws Blueberry, ADAMS draws Dead Man and Kubert, Tarzan.

That was fun watching them draw with such speed and precision.

Watching Moebius reminds me of the Heavy Metal days. :whee: I was trying to catch the background conversation. He said something about wanting to visit Adams somewhere but didn't want to bother him.

Thanks for the clip!

There is not a single person on these boards that doesn't have some level of BangZoom envy (worship)

Think again.

I find it hard to believe that ANYONE who is a fan of comics doesn't go Ga Ga over BangZoom's stuff - it's just freakin' amazing...The Comics, Pulps, Magazines, Toys, etc...just AWESOME.

I almost never visited the GA Forum until I heard about his collection and once I began to review the past posts was blown away... :applause:

BUT, to each his own I guess...

There is not a single person on these boards that doesn't have some level of BangZoom envy (worship)

Think again.

I find it hard to believe that ANYONE who is a fan of comics doesn't go Ga Ga over BangZoom's stuff - it's just freakin' amazing...The Comics, Pulps, Magazines, Toys, etc...just AWESOME.

I almost never visited the GA Forum until I heard about his collection and once I began to review the past posts was blown away... :applause:

BUT, to each his own I guess...

I just starting looking through is thread. Wow. It's an amazing piece of history is what he has. That's very cool.