• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone seen in time?

10 posts in this topic

I saw it and thought it was lukewarm. The premise is really interesting and the acting wasn't half bad, but the action just wasn't there and the film drags. Could been so much better if they had delved more into the subject. This could have been the kind of film you watch,re-watch, obsess about and get into flame wars on the interwebs, but it isn't.

Yup, saw it a couple of weeks ago at the dollar theater. I thought the plot was interesting and if this had been turned into a TV mini series instead of a theatrical release, would have had the potential to be very good. For me,it was an ok popcorn flick... I give it ** :)

Yup, saw it a couple of weeks ago at the dollar theater. I thought the plot was interesting and if this had been turned into a TV mini series instead of a theatrical release, would have had the potential to be very good. For me,it was an ok popcorn flick... I give it ** :)

Its between this and the new underworld movie

Kate Beckinsale :cloud9:

Kate Beckinsale :cloud9:

+1