• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC-My Order Status ONLINE

10 posts in this topic

I'm sure it's posted somewhere, but what are the stages of CGC Grading that is posted on My Order Status ONLINE?

-Recieved

-Grading

-Quality Control

what's next?

-Scanning

-Graded

After Quality Control, it seems to be "Finalized/Imaged/Shipped"

Recieved

Grading

Quality Control

Finalized

Imaged

Shipped

Received (saw this one)

Grading (I didn't see this one)

Quality Control (saw this one too)

Finalized/Imaged/Shipped is one line actually.

I just sent three comics for the express grading coupon. I've found myself checking the Status several times today - it's currently at Scheduled for Grading . But there may be a delay - I forgot to mail the coupon with the comics and had to call CGC's Stupid Customers Department. Apparantly it's happened before and Jenna told me to mail it to them. CGC may be waiting on the coupon before they grade the comics.

I like the Status Online - kudos to CGC!

I don't mind waiting on ketchup - but the Anticipation of a CGC grade...

Thanks I'm getting a bit anxious because I thought that all the Express comics were ON TIME foreheadslap.gif

based on your note and the CGC blurb on the website from 5/13/04, i gave this a try. only one invoice for 6 books (express service) i picked up in person over 3 months ago, shows on the site and is listed as in Quality Control. (the other 6 books that were submitted along with these and picked up, don't appear.)

since then i sent 60 books that were standard service and they have been returned, but there's no status listed. but, i have another 30 books (economy service) that i dropped off over 3 months ago that don't appear anywhere, either confused.gif (of course i'm assuming that since i was charged in full back in february that the books would have at least shown up as "Received"..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

i see no consistency with these results. hopefully my latest batch will arrive in the next 2 weeks and i won't care about this "new online service"........... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thanks I'm getting a bit anxious because I thought that all the Express comics were ON TIME foreheadslap.gif

based on your note and the CGC blurb on the website from 5/13/04, i gave this a try. only one invoice for 6 books (express service) i picked up in person over 3 months ago, shows on the site and is listed as in Quality Control. (the other 6 books that were submitted along with these and picked up, don't appear.)

since then i sent 60 books that were standard service and they have been returned, but there's no status listed. but, i have another 30 books (economy service) that i dropped off over 3 months ago that don't appear anywhere, either confused.gif (of course i'm assuming that since i was charged in full back in february that the books would have at least shown up as "Received"..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

i see no consistency with these results. hopefully my latest batch will arrive in the next 2 weeks and i won't care about this "new online service"........... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Only submissions submitted with your CGC Number will show up. Submissions using another Website's 20% discount will show up under THEIR account.

That happened to me too! foreheadslap.gif You're not the only one.

I just sent three comics for the express grading coupon. I've found myself checking the Status several times today - it's currently at Scheduled for Grading . But there may be a delay - I forgot to mail the coupon with the comics and had to call CGC's Stupid Customers Department. Apparantly it's happened before and Jenna told me to mail it to them. CGC may be waiting on the coupon before they grade the comics.

I like the Status Online - kudos to CGC!

I don't mind waiting on ketchup - but the Anticipation of a CGC grade...

Only submissions submitted with your CGC Number will show up. Submissions using another Website's 20% discount will show up under THEIR account.

well, hopefully that resolves that - thanks thumbsup2.gif